Effective Date: 08/01/2023
Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal information:
– Contact Information: Name, email address, phone number, postal address, and other contact details.
– Professional Information: Job title, company name, industry, and other relevant professional details.
– Payment Information: Credit card information or other payment details required to process transactions.
– Communication Data: Information exchanged during communications with us, such as email or chat logs.
– Website Usage Data: Information on how you use our website, including IP addresses, browser type, referring pages, and browsing patterns.
– Other Information: Any other information you choose to provide to us voluntarily.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
– To provide our consulting services to you and manage our business relationship.
– To process and fulfill your requests, orders, and payments.
– To communicate with you, respond to your inquiries, and provide customer support.
– To improve our website and services based on your feedback and usage patterns.
– To send you promotional materials, newsletters, and updates with your consent.
– To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
How We Share Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties without your consent. However, we may share your information in the following circumstances:
– With service providers and business partners who help us deliver our services (e.g., payment processors, cloud hosting providers).
– With legal and regulatory authorities as required by law or to protect our rights and the rights of others.
– In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or part of our business, your personal information may be transferred to the new owner.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
We take the security of your personal information seriously and have implemented reasonable measures to protect it from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have any concerns about the security of your information, please contact us.
You have certain rights regarding your personal information under applicable data protection laws. You may have the right to:
– Access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
– Correct or update your personal information.
– Object to the processing of your personal information.
– Request the deletion of your personal information, subject to legal obligations.
To exercise your rights or make inquiries about your personal information, please contact us using the details provided in the “Contact Us” section.
2950 North Loop West
Suite 500 Houston, TX 77092
Thank you for trusting McMann & Ransford We value your privacy and will continue to work diligently to protect your personal information.